EBATES


I came across this fancy little website when I was looking for promotion codes online. It is a website that you use to online shop and actually receive a cash back percentage of your purchase from a long list of online retailers. The cash back percentages range from about 3 to 6 percent but occasionally there will be bonus offers to shop at certain times at certain retailers. There are many websites similar to it but this one actually gives you $5 just for signing up!

The other day I made a purchase at Gap Kids for a Christmas present and received 3% cash back from my purchase. I figure you might as well get paid if you're going to spend the money anyway. Especially around the holiday season where you feel the checkbook crunch even more! Check it out- you'll like it! It's completely free!

No comments: