Vinegar

I know, it stinks. Have you ever used it on your bathtub, though? I'm telling you- those hard water stains and stinky corners that collect black goo- will be no more when you use vinegar.

A few years ago, my mom had to clean a bathtub in a house that had cats and dogs pretty much living in the bathtub. She tried every product out there to get the film off and stink out but it was only until she tried the vinegar when she noticed a difference. It works great!

Just let the vinegar sit for about 30 seconds on the area you are cleaning and then wipe off the dirt. Don't let the vinegar dry before washing it off or it won't work as well.

It also works really well to clean Pergo floors non-evasively.

I guess it's kind of weird that you cook and clean with the same solution ...it works though! And it's cheap!

1 comment:

The Randalls said...

I'm going to try this. Yea! Thanks.